Movers in Greenville, South Carolina
Since 1985, Mark 1 Moving & Storage has led the moving business in South Carolina. We provide an unmatched level of customer care that has earned us an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. As an interstate agent of Wheaton World Wide Moving, our team has everything you need for a high-quality moving experience.
Our Greenville Moving Services
Moving around Greenville has never been easier than with Mark 1. Every customer we partner with has access to a host of services that can meet their needs. These include:
- Residential and Commercial Moves: The Mark 1 team has the skills and experience to manage all residential and commercial moves. We handle your personal belongings with expert care when you move to a new home, and we’ll relocate your workspace without disrupting your business.
- Packing Services: Kick up your feet and let us pack everything for you. With this service, our crew will bring all the necessary supplies, pack your valuables, and unpack them when they arrive at your new living space.
- Warehouse Storage: Our warehouse storage facilities are under 24/7 surveillance for maximum security. We can promise complete climate control for temperature-sensitive items and pest control to keep vermin away.
- Specialty Moves: Everyone has different needs when moving. That is why we offer specialty moving services to everyone who hires us. We offer services for seniors, gun safes, antiques, and pianos.
We’re proud of our ability to adapt to our customer’s situations. Greenville is a beautiful city, and we will always do our best to serve it.
What to Look for in Your Greenville Mover
There is no way around it: the wrong moving company can derail your entire experience. Thankfully, in today’s age, it’s easier than ever to research which mover is right for you. Here are three things to keep your eye on:
- Decades of Experience: In the moving industry, knowledge is power. That means whatever mover you hire should be able to show they’ve been at this game for a long time. You can usually find this information on the About Us page of a company’s site.
- Flexible Crew: Life can be unpredictable, and a quality moving company will always account for this. Only partner with a team willing to work with unforeseen changes in your life.
- Member of an Interstate Network: When a mover is part of an interstate network, they’ve joined forces with the best movers in the country. These organizations, like Wheaton World Wide Moving, only choose the finest moving companies to help customers relocate smoothly.
With this list, you should be well on your way to finding your ideal mover. Don’t settle for less than a stress-free move.
Life in Greenville
If you’re looking to move to Greenville, you may be interested in what luxuries the city provides. It’s a lively city with a lot to explore. Here are some of the great things to experience in Greenville:
- Upcountry History Museum: Interested in learning more about Greenville and the surrounding areas? The Upcountry History Museum will guide you through centuries of Upcountry South Carolina history. It’s open Tuesday through Sunday, and children two and under enter for free.
- Group Therapy Pub and Playground: This is a great spot to visit for any group outing. They offer axe throwing, ping pong, and mini golf, to name a few. You’ll also find specialty cocktails and a 30-tap self-serve beer wall after 7 p.m.
- Green River Gorge: Experience 10,000 acres of untouched forest via a 1,100 vertical foot drop. You’ll fall in love with this beautiful landscape featuring 11 zip lines, two rappel points, and a sky bridge.
- Chimney Rock: Standing 315 feet tall, Chimney Rock rests as the centerpiece of Chimney Rock State Park. You’ll see beautiful waterways flowing from this vantage point, and hikers will be treated to a 75-mile view of the park.
- Food and Drink:
- Green Laundry Lounge: Based in a renovated laundry mat, the Green Laundry Lounge allows you to clean your clothes with eco-friendly products. The space includes food and drink, an IPad station for kids, and books to read while you wait.
- Camilla Kitchen: This is the perfect destination to find distinct coffee flavors and baked goods to satisfy your sweet tooth. You’ll also discover a savory lunch menu to fall in love with.
This should give you a starting point for all the exciting things to do in Greenville. The easiest way to get comfortable in your new home is by seeing what it offers.
Get Your Free Moving Estimate from Mark 1 Moving & Storage
When you move to or from Greenville, you need a mover that knows the city like the back of their hand. That mover is Mark 1. We’ve spent over 30 years producing satisfied customers one after another. As an interstate agent of Wheaton World Wide Moving, our crew of professionals can move you from Greenville to anywhere in the country. We are also a member of the Preferred Movers Network, meaning Mark 1 is the only company you need to make your move successful.