Here at Mark 1 Moving & Storage, we offer top-quality warehouse storage that is perfect for those in Greenville, South Carolina. There’s a reason we have been trusted by so many since our start in 1985; we are dedicated to providing professional customer care and making the entire process a breeze for you.
When you store with Mark 1 Moving & Storage, you store your items with the trusted Greenville warehouse storage company.
What You Get with Warehouse Storage from Mark 1 Moving & Storage
Mark 1 Moving & Storage offers superior warehouse security for your stored items compared to other storage options out there. We take every possible measure to ensure your items are safe and secure when you store your items with us.
Here are some of the services you get with us:
- Storing with us can be part of your moving process. We take your items in our truck to the warehouse, store them there, and take them to your new home when it’s ready.
- Climate control, which is necessary to store certain items, such as wooden furniture.
- Pest control, for the safety of your items.
- 24/7 surveillance to ensure there is always an eye on your belongings.
Your possessions are safe with Mark 1. We use many security systems to ensure that they are not harmed while they are being transported.
Benefits of Choosing Warehouse Storage over Self-Storage
When deciding on which storage options, you may be considering going with self-storage. Now, self-storage facilities have some lofty promises, such as less costs, but the reality is that there are a large number of benefits that warehouse storage has over self-storage that you should keep in mind. These include:
- More Space: The vaulted ceiling and wide-open space of a warehouse is ideal for storing your belongings, especially large or oddly-shaped items. With a self-storage unit, you are limited to storing your items within a locker.
- Movers Pack Your Items: Warehouse storage is easier because you don’t have to leave your home. With self-storage, you have to rent a truck and get help to unload it into the locker. With warehouse storage, your moving company will take your items to their warehouse and then to your new home if you are moving.
- Climate Control, Pest Control, Etc.: Self-storage units that offer climate control are not the norm, and you will likely have to pay extra for this feature.
There are some major differences between warehouses and self-storage facilities. Be sure to research which option is best for your needs before making a decision.
Get Your Free Warehouse Storage Estimate from Mark 1
Store with us to store with a family-owned and operated moving and storage company. We have been trusted since all the way back in 1985, and for good reason. Here at Mark 1 Moving & Storage, we are dedicated to providing you with a great experience throughout the entire storage process.